11' Current Crossover I-SUP w/ Seat
Item - #247
Size - 11" x 31" x 6"
Weight - 24 lbs.
Weight Capacity - Up to 275 lbs.
Volume - 224.27
- Two-layer PVC coated tarpaulin bonded to PVC coated drop stitch core
- Deck and bottom seams are capped with two extra side wraps
- Bungee straps for added storage
- Traction pad for easy grip
- Single check valve for fast inflation and deflation
- 3 comfort grip grab handles placed at the front, rear and center
- 10 D-rings
- Leash plug
- Single fin system
Bonus Gear Included
-Detachable EVA foam seat for use in kayak position
- 1 tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver and padded ankle strap
- 15 PSI air pump
- At home patch repair kit
- 3pc adjustable paddle that breaks down into travel sized pieces
- Additional paddle blade to convert SUP paddle into dual blade kayak paddle
- Storage/travel backpack that fits your deflated SUP and all the accessories
Tired of standing? Paddling into strong winds? No problem, just sit in the attachable EVA foam seat that connects with nylon to built-in D-rings and remove the paddle handle to trade out for the 2nd blade to make a dual blade paddle. Now your kayaking! The attached traction pad had helps you keep your grip once ready to stand up paddle again and the convenient bungee straps at the nose of the board can be used to hold the extra blade when not connected like a kayak paddle. At only 25 lbs. (inflated), it’s easy for any size paddler to carry your I-SUP to shore using any of the 3 built in carrying handles. The paddle then breaks down into 4 small pieces so that it can be easily packed into the included storage backpack along with the deflated I-SUP, detachable seat, air pump, SUP leash, center fin, and repair kit. Once your bag is packed, use the backpack straps to throw it on your back while you walk to your car – from there you can simply toss it in the trunk until you’re ready to use it again!