10' Marlin Fishing SUP
Model - #364
Size - 10' x 33 x 5.25"
Weight - 28 lbs.
Weight Capacity - Up to 300 lbs.
Volume - 183.97
- Heat Laminated lightweight EPS Foam Core
- 3 wood stringers for durability and structure
- HD Polyethylene slick hard bottom
- IXPE/XPE deck skin
- Protective tail cap
- Full top and bottom camp print graphic
- Nose and Tail bungee straps built into deck
- Traction pad attached for better grip (no wax needed!)
- Center insert carry handle
- Universal camera mount at nose
Ruler graphic to measure fish size
- Nylon leash plug
- Single fin system
- Cooler mount pins built in
Bonus Gear Included
- One 9 inch center tracking fin
- Leash with rail saver and padded ankle strap
- Adjustable aluminum paddle
- Metal gear rack (detachable) that holds 2 fishing rods
The California Board Company foam 10 ft. Marlin Fishing Stand up Paddle Board combines two of your favorite hobbies! A detachable metal rack that holds up to two fishing rods connects right onto the deck so you have a place to hold your fishing rods while you SUP to your local fish spot. Once there you can strap your paddle onto the board using the bungee built into the nose of the board while you fish! Not to worry if you drop the paddle while getting situated though because the adjustable aluminum paddle also floats! Cooler mounts built into the board allow you to attach a small cooler to your board that could then double as a seat when you’re tired of standing. The Marlin has a high-density EPS foam waterproof core, that is both lightweight and rugged for superior performance both on the water and during transport. It's suitable for everyone from novices to advanced paddlers.